Nail fungus is a common condition that begins as a white or yellow spot under the tip of your fingernail or toenail.
- scaling under the nail
- white or yellow streaks on the nail
- a crumbling corner or tip of the nail
- flaking white areas on the nail’s surface
- the appearance of yellow spots at the bottom of the nail
- loss of the nail
- Examination of nails
- Lab identification to check the type of infection causing fungus
- Oral antifungal drugs
- Medicated nail polish
- Medicated nail cream
Surgical or other procedures
- Nail removal
- Laser and light-based therapies
Consult with General Physician or Dermatologist at Aadil Hospital for medical treatment.