Atopic dermatitis (eczema) is a condition that makes your skin red and itchy. It's common in children but can occur at any age.
Atopic dermatitis (eczema) signs and symptoms vary widely from person to person and include:
- Itching, which may be severe, especially at night
- Red to brownish-gray patches, especially on the hands, feet, ankles, wrists, neck, upper chest, eyelids, inside the bend of the elbows and knees, and, in infants, the face and scalp
- Small, raised bumps, which may leak fluid and crust over when scratched
- Thickened, cracked, dry, scaly skin
- Raw, sensitive, swollen skin from scratching
- Skin Examination
- Medical History
- Patch Test
- Laboratory Tests
- Self care
- Medication management
Consult dermatologist at Aadil Hospital for treatment .