International Medivac Services: Aadil Hospital provides Medical Evacuation Services to patients who have medical emergencies and are seeking treatment abroad. Medical Evacuations Service is also available for terminally ill, physically challenged patients from abroad to bring back to Pakistan. Every step of the Medical evacuation is carefully planned and co-ordinated. This includes keeping various stakeholders well co-ordinated from start to finish. We work closely with patient’s family, airline, embassy, Doctors and Paramedics to best address need of the patient.
Our services include:
1. Risk Analysis of patient’s condition.
2. Assistance in airline bookings.
3. Assistance in securing stretcher services through commercial airlines.
4. Provision of Medical Doctor for escorting the patient.
5. Provision of Paramedical staff for escorting the patient.
6. Provision of medicines, disposables, medical equipments to maintain the patient on board.
7. Assistance with visa applications
8. Assistance in securing suitable Travel Insurance.
9. Team of Specialists & Consultants who declare patient medically fit and air worthy for Medivac and much more…