is poor vision in an eye that does not receive adequate use during early childhood.
Signs and symptoms of lazy eye include:
• An eye that wanders inward or outward
• Eyes that may not appear to work together
• Poor depth perception
Although lazy eye usually affects just one eye, it's possible for both eyes to be affected. Sometimes lazy eye is not evident without an eye exam.
• Routine Eye Examination
There are two approaches to lazy eye treatment:
1. Treating an underlying eye problem.
• Ptosis (Droopy eye lid)
2. Getting the affected eye to work so that vision can develop
• Occulation( using a patch)
• Atropine eye drops
• Vision Exercise
Consult your opthalmologist at Aadil Hospital.