Temporomandibular disorders (TMD) occur as a result of problems with the jaw, jaw joint and surrounding facial muscles that control chewing and moving the jaw. These disorders are often incorrectly called TMJ, which stands for temporomandibular joint.
• Clenching/ Bruxism (involuntary habitual grinding of the teeth, typically during sleep.)
• Stree induced
• Accidental wide opening of mouth
• Certain one disease
• Iatrogenic (relating to illness caused by medical examination or treatment.)
- Clinical Examinationn: Intra and oral examination
- Radiographical Exam: X-Ray
• Bite correcting Splints
Consult Dentist/ Dental surgeon at Aadil Hospital for medical and surgical treatment.