is a medical condition in which the spinal canal narrows and compresses the spinal cord and nerves at the level of the lumbar vertebra.
- Pain in the buttocks or leg, which is a common symptom of lumbar spinal stenosis, may be associated with the compression of the microvascular structures carrying blood flow to the nerve roots.
- Mild discomfort in the lower back
- Pain in the buttocks, thigh or leg that develops with standing or walking, and improves with rest.
- In some cases, a person will complain of leg pain and weakness without having any back pain.
More severe symptoms of the disorder: include
- Weakness in the lower extremities.
Certain positions can alleviate the symptoms of spinal stenosis by increasing the amount of space available for the nerves.
- Complete Medical History
- Physical Examination
Consult General physician and Neurosurgeon at Aadil Hospital for medical and surgical procedure.