Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are caused by bacteria and are 10 times more common among women than men.
• Pain or burning during urination
• The need to urinate more often than usual
• A feeling of urgency during urination
• Blood or pus in the urine
• Cramps or pain in the lower abdomen
• Chills or fever (fever may be the only symptom in infants and children)
• Strong smelling urine
• Pain during sexual intercourse
• Nausea, vomiting, and malaise
- Urine culture
- Laboratory test
Consult to Urologist at Aadil Hospital for medical treatment.