Hemorrhoids also called piles, are swollen and inflamed veins in your anus and lower rectum. Hemorrhoids may result from straining during bowel movements or from the increased pressure on these veins during pregnancy, among other causes.
Hemorrhoids may be located inside the rectum (internal hemorrhoids), or they may develop under the skin around the anus (external hemorrhoids).
Signs and symptoms of hemorrhoids may include:
• Painless bleeding during bowel movements — you might notice small amounts of bright red blood on your toilet tissue or in the toilet bowl
• Itching or irritation in your anal region
• Pain or discomfort
• Swelling around your anus
• A lump near your anus, which may be sensitive or painful
• Leakage of feces
Doctor may be able to see if you have external hemorrhoids simply by looking. Tests and procedures to diagnose internal hemorrhoids may include
• Examination of your anal canal and rectum for abnormalities.
• Visual inspection of your anal canal and rectum.
• Minimum invasive procedure
Consult at Aadil hospital for medical and surgical procedure.