is a repetitive, uncontrollable blinking or spasm of the eyelid, usually the upper lid.
Sometimes, eye twitching can be a sign of eye conditions such as:
• Blepharitis (inflammation of the eyelids)
• Dry eyes
• Light sensitivity
You should see an eye doctor if you have:
• Twitching that persists for more than one week
• Twitching that completely closes an eyelid
• Spasms that involve other facial muscles
• Redness, swelling, or discharge from an eye
• A drooping upper eyelid
Colnuslt at aadil hospital for medical treatment.