A range of sensations, such as feeling faint, woozy, weak or unsteady. Dizziness that creates the false sense that you or your surroundings are spinning or moving is called vertigo.
People experiencing dizziness may describe it as any of a number of sensations, such as:
• A false sense of motion or spinning (vertigo)
• Lightheadedness or feeling faint
• Unsteadiness or a loss of balance
• A feeling of floating, wooziness or heavy-headedness
• Otologic examination
• Physical exam
• Question about your symptoms and medication
You may also need a hearing test and balance tests, including:
• Eye movement testing.
• Head movement testing.
• Posturography. Rotary-chair testing.
• Medication management
Consult at Aadil Hospital for medical and surgical procedure.