Is a condition that involves the frequent passing of loose or watery stools - it is the opposite of constipation and can have many causes, which may be infectious or non-infectious.
Signs and symptoms associated with diarrhea may include:
• Frequent, loose, watery stools
• Abdominal cramps
• Abdominal pain
• Blood in the stool
Tests and procedures used to determine what's causing your diarrhea may include:
• Physical exam.
• Temperature measurement to check for a fever
• Blood pressure and pulse may also be measured to check for signs of dehydration.
• Examination of abdomen for abdominal pain.
• Review of your medications.
• Medications you're taking
• Iincluding over-the-counter drugs
• Any supplements you take.
• Blood test. A complete blood count test may help determine what's causing your diarrhea.
• Stool test. Your doctor may recommend a stool test to determine whether a bacterium or parasite is causing your diarrhea
• Treatment to replace fluids
• Adjusting medications you're taking
• Treating underlying conditions
Consult at Aadil Hospital for counseling and proper treatment.