Chronic pain is often defined as any pain lasting more than 12 weeks. chronic pain is very different. Chronic pain persists—often for months or even longer.
• Chronic pain is often lasting more than 12 week.
• Chronic pain persists—often for months or even longer.
• Chronic pain may arise from an initial injury, such as a back sprain, or there may be an ongoing cause, such as illness
Pain is a very personal and subjective experience. There is no test that can measure and locate pain with precision. So, health professionals rely on the patient’s own description of the type, timing, and location of pain
The following treatments are among the most common ways to manage pain.
- Low impulse electrical stimulation
- Nerve blocks
- Surgery are some treatments used for chronic pain.