Is illnesses that are relatively detrimental to ones physical health. These ailments exist in the cervical spine which is made up of the upper first seven vertebrae, encasing and shielding the Spinal cord
If symptoms do occur, they can range from mild to severe and may develop gradually or occur suddenly.
One common symptom is pain around the shoulder blade. Patients will complain of pain along the arm and in the fingers. The pain might increase when:
- tilting your neck backward
- Another common symptom is muscle weakness. Muscle weakness makes it hard to lift the arms or grasp objects firmly.
- Other common signs include:
- a stiff neck that becomes worse
- headaches that mostly occur in the back of the head
- tingling or numbness that mainly affects shoulders and arms, although it can also occur in the legs
Symptoms that occur less frequently often include a loss of balance and a loss of bladder or bowel control. These symptoms warrant immediate medical attention.
a) X-Ray of Cervical and Spinal
b) MRI of Cervical and Spinal
- Surgical procedures
Consult General and Neurophysician at Aadil Hospital for medical and surgical procedure.