Our doctors, medical staff and administrative staff of Abdul Waheed Trust’s Aadil Hospital, Avicenna Medical College & Hospital share a great part of our duties towards the under-privileged people of our society. We have dedicated wards and staff for our essential part of society where they can get all the medical and surgical treatment free of cost.
For queries, admission or your charity contribution please contact our UAN: 111-223-454
Aadil Hospital continues its commitment in serving the Healthcare needs of the Community. Charity Health service Programs include but not limited to:
1). Polio Awareness Camp for Nishat Colony( Neighbouring housing community)
2). Free Checkups by Specialists on FRIDAY FREE CLINIC
3). 15 Beds of Free Medical/Surgical Specialties for those who deserve and cannot afford treatment.
4). Free Medical and Emergency facilities to Staff and orphans living with Bali Memorial Trust.
5) Free Medical and Emergency Services to Staff and Special Children from Rising Sun Institute.
6) Free Medical and Emergency Services to Staff and Sanitary workers of Waste Busters (solid Waste company)
7) Free Medical and Emergency Services for Roshni Foundation for rehabilitation of children.
8) Free Medical and Emergency Services for Filcom Community South Punjab.
9) Free Dental Checkup Camps to promote Oral Hygeine of the community.
10) Free Skin Care camp for Ladies on Fridays.
11) Free Checkups for promoting Women Health Awareness, Family Planning, Breast cancer Screening.